THE "ESSENTIAL DOCTRINES OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH" ARE THE BASIC ELEMENTS THAT MAKE UP AND CHARACTERIZE THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
1. We believe and are confident that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative and inerrant Word of God. The Bible is the
ultimate source for knowledge about God, as well as the definitive guide for our daily lives.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three distinct Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God is self-existent,
eternal, unchanging, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, righteous, infinitely perfect, and a loving Father who is intimately
acquainted with all of our ways.
3. We believe that man is a physical and spiritual being who is created in God's image. Adam's fall into sin left humanity without the
hope of heaven apart from a new birth only made possible by Jesus's death and bodily resurrection. The extent of sin is so great that
its effects continue to this very day in the form of cruelty and suffering. By God's grace, Jesus Christ - Who is fully God and fully man - was sent to save us from our bondage to sin.
4. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His
shed blood, in His physical resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory
when He will judge the world and deliver His people. Faith in Christ is the only means by which mankind can escape eternal
damnation and judgment.
5. We recognize the church as God's ordained institution headed by Christ. The church is composed of all believers, and is organized for
worship, for fellowship, for the administration of the sacraments, for spiritual growth and support, and for evangelizing the world.